The British Butler Institute has developed a unique Training Program especially for the Embassy, Consulate, Diplomatic Office, and Ambassador Residences worldwide.
This program was developed around our International Etiquette and Protocol training initiative and incorporates a wide range of subjects especially designed for staff training at Embassy, Consulate, Diplomatic Office, and Ambassador Residences worldwide.
In addition we offer a Temporary Butler Service for any occasion should the need arise. The British Butler Institute has a small elite team of Butlers ready to hire for long and short term projects anywhere in the world.
Our Curriculum covers a broad spectrum of disciplines – therefore training programmes are bespoke to our customers’ specific requirements and ethos.
Curriculum subjects available (but not limited to):
- Ambassador International Communication Skills
- Mastery of Conversation
- Multicultural Etiquette and International Protocol
- Understanding VIP, Head of State and Royalty expectations
- State Banquet Settings for all occasions
- International Cuisine and understanding the service delivery
- Deportment, Poise, Polish, Posturing and Positioning
- Meet and greet with special attention on International Protocol
- Interact successfully with diverse Nationalities
- Embassy and Consulate dress and attire
- Creating a welcoming environment for all nationalities
- The planning and coordination of staff tasks within the Embassy, Consulate or Residence
- Anticipation techniques and successful fulfillment of guest special requests
- Welcome drinks presentation strictly according to International Protocol
- Handling delicate or awkward situations smoothly
- The art of introductions
- Mobile Phones and Email Etiquette
- Telephone Protocol and answering techniques
- Concierge skills
- Body language and dressing for success
- Facial expressions
- How to stand, how to move
- Mastery of Manners
- Aura Mastery
- The weakest link in communication skills exposed and erased
- Eye for detail
- Saying thank you with Grace and Style
- Preparing and serving afternoon tea
- Wine and Champagne Presentation
Working with your team, we will create a bespoke course that meets your identified special requirements. The British Butler Institute will then select our training team (depending on the number of delegates you wish to be trained), that best delivers these identified training needs.
Our training methodology:
We strive to guarantee our success through having a thorough understanding of our client needs and expectations and then delivering clear and concise standardised training based on these factors. This is backed up by hard copy and continued follow up. Our system of delivery and follow up ensures that our high standards are continually maintained at optimum levels.
Contact us for more information