Service Essentials Training Programme
Service excellence in the Luxury yacht market is having the ability to anticipate and cater to the every wish of your discerning principals, family and friends. For this very reason, we at The British Butler Institute, have specifically developed a Service Essentials Training Program bespoke for the Luxury yacht industry.
This training program will ensure that your crew’s service levels stand out from the crowd and significantly boost your principals overall yachting experience.
Our Curriculum covers a broad spectrum of disciplines – therefore training programmes are bespoke to our customers’ specific requirements and ethos.
Curriculum subjects available (but not limited to):
- 7 Star client care, surpassing guests’ expectation
- The language of service
- Concierge skills
- Anticipation skills
- Interact successfully with clients and crew
- Flower care and overall ambience essentials
- Multicultural etiquette and international protocol
- Client expectation checklist
- Anticipation techniques
- Child care excellence
- Corporate dress and personal presentation
- Concierge excellence
- Eye for detail
- Cabin check lists, housekeeping, cleaning, cabin preparation, bed-making, turndown and amenities
- Meet and greet
- Packing and unpacking suitcases
- Welcome drinks presentation
- Serving early morning drinks
- Wine and Champagne Presentation
- Food Handling Safety
- Plating / Garnishing / Napkin Folds
- Table Settings
- Valet skills
- Compilation of VIP Customer records – for personalisation purposes and continuity for future staff. The principal manual.
Working with your team, we will create a bespoke course that meets your yacht’s identified special requirements. The course can be conducted at our London training venue or at a location that is suited to your needs. The average length of the course is between 5 and 10 days according to your needs.
At the end of the training, your yacht will be presented with a Bespoke Hospitality Pack, compiled with all the specific training material designed for your yacht’s identified special requirements. This will form an ongoing guide for the delegates, as well as your future employees.
Our training methodology:
We strive to guarantee our success through having a thorough understanding of our client needs, expectations and then delivering clear concise standardised training on those. This is backed up by hard copy and continued follow up. Our system of delivery and follow up ensure that our high standards are continually maintained at optimum levels.
Please contact us at your earliest convenience, to discuss how we at the British Butler Institute can help your yacht’s service levels stand out from the crowd and significantly boost your principals, family and friends overall yachting experience.