By using this Website, the User agrees to the following Terms and Conditions.
TBBI Ltd (hereinafter known as the Company) is committed to the highest standard of quality of information and every attempt is made to keep this up-to-date and accurate.However, the Company gives no warranty as to the accuracy of the information on this Website and accepts no liability for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused by reliance on such information.
Whilst the Company takes all reasonable measures to ensure that the information supplied to it by third parties is accurate and not defamatory or offensive it cannot control the content or take responsibility for pages maintained by external providers or linked pages.
- In accessing information from this Website the user agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use as set out in this document.
- This Website contains proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which the user agrees to follow.
- The User assumes full responsibility for the protection of his/her computer system including computer hardware software and stored data held on that system including hardware software and stored data of third parties who may access or be otherwise connected to the User’s computer system. The User will assume the responsibility of ensuring that programs or other data received from or otherwise downloaded from this Website are free from viruses, worms, Trojan Horses or other items of a damaging or destructive nature.
- The Company will take reasonable steps to ensure that data transmitted electronically to the Company via the Website or otherwise and stored by the Company is not accessed by unauthorized third parties in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998. The User accepts the risk that data transmitted electronically to the Company via this Website or otherwise may be intercepted before reaching the Company or accessed from the Company’s data storage by third parties not authorised by the Company and may be exploited unlawfully by such unauthorised third parties.
- The Company makes no representations as to the security or quality or propriety of any Website which may be accessed through this Website and accepts no liability for the content or loss or damage caused or alleged to have been caused by the use of or reliance on information contained in such Websites or goods or services purchased there from. Connected Websites accessed through this Website are independent Websites over which the Company does not exercise any control either financial editorial or of any other kind and are not in any way endorsed by the Company.
- Information contained in this Website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical mistakes. Information may be changed or updated without notice and any queries relating to the information including queries as to its accuracy should be addressed to TBBI Ltd.
Warranty & Liability
- All information made available on this site is provided “as is” for information purposes only and without any warranty of any kind either expressed or implied including but not limited to any warranties as to non-infringement of rights merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- The Company accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any data corruption interception or delay or any inaccuracies or errors that may occur and any liability in respect thereof is excluded to the full extent permitted by Law.
- In no circumstances will the Company be liable to the User for any direct indirect consequential or other damage howsoever resulting from the use of this Website or any other Website connected to the Website by means of a hypertext link or otherwise. This shall be the case whether such damage is caused by transmission from the Website (or a connected Website) to the User’s computer system of viruses’ worms Trojan horses or other destructive items corrupted data or data incompatible with the User’s computer system or of third parties’ interception of or access to data of whatever nature. “Data” includes (without limitation) personal data and credit and payment card information transmitted by the User electronically to the Company or otherwise. Such damage shall include (without limitation) lost profits interruption to business loss of the whole or part of a program or programs or any data howsoever stored whether saved on a computer system or otherwise.
- The Company accepts no liability whatsoever in connection with the User’s use of the Website whether in contract, tort, negligence or breach of Statutory Duty or otherwise.
- Nothing in these terms shall exclude the Company’s liability for death or personal injury arising from the negligence of the Company its employee’s agents or contractors resulting from the use of this Website.
- The Company publishes the images and information on this Website in good faith but accepts no liability for the accuracy or decency thereof. The Company will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that all intellectual property rights are respected and that the information and images are accurate and neither defamatory nor offensive.
- This Website belongs in all respects to the Company.
- All intellectual property rights including copyright Database Rights and First Publication Rights patents Registered Trade Marks, know-how, intellectual or industrial property rights, including format, art direction, look and feel and content subsisting throughout the World shall rest in the Company.
- Unless otherwise stated none of the data or content found on this Website may be reproduced published distributed posted or transferred modified or linked to another Website without the express written permission of the Director of the Company. Any trade mark logo or other identifiable emblem of the Company shall remain the property of the Company at all times and no licence or right to use any of the same shall be granted or implied in any way.
- Users may not modify copy or distribute transmit display reproduce publish licence or create derivative works or sell any information obtained from this Website. Users may download information or images for private non-commercial viewing purposes only unless permitted for the purpose of making an offer appropriate to the goods or services required.
- The failure of the Company to enforce any term or condition hereof or of the Conditions of Sale shall not be deemed as a waiver of the right to enforce such term or condition.
- This Website is situated in Yorkshire England and all terms and conditions of use shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and subject to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Payment Terms / Cancellations and Refunds
- The Relevant Online Course Fees and Products are outlined to the Student and are all inclusive.
- Full payment of the Relevant Online Course Fee or Product is required to receive said course or product.
- The Relevant Online Course Fee or product fee is payable in full in advance.
- All amounts paid for Online Courses are non-refundable under any circumstances and cannot be credited.
- Once an amount has been paid for an Online Course or product this signifies that the Payment terms and Cancellation policy has been read and understood by the recipient.